Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy presents: PayPal Me. A blog of samples where you can directly hire me as a freelancer without 3rd party involvement. Take your journey and contact me as you soon as you get an inspiration






Spoof Blog $10 For Product Review

This one is an official blog of mine www.man2tickle.com. It's best for Product Review On Spoof Blog? It's totally 4 years old including when it used blogspot.com platform. It's Google PR2 by now, and is improving, I believe.

What I can offer you.

1. Min 300-word Blog post content
2. Reciprocal link to your site
3. Free image
4. Free content promotion through facebook, twitter, stumbleupon
It's only $10, no more

Review the blog, click Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy



Labels: , ,



Leave A Comment:


I'm very Interested in freelance illustration and design opportunities and my prices are cheap and very reasonable. I'm open to bidding though, if you insists. More about me and my blogging activities, visit my blog Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy


Powered by Blogger.