Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy presents: PayPal Me. A blog of samples where you can directly hire me as a freelancer without 3rd party involvement. Take your journey and contact me as you soon as you get an inspiration






Product Review On Spoof Blog $10

Product Review On Spoof Blog? What do you think about it? okay, it's not a good idea since it's no custom domain in it. It's a blogspot.com platform, but it's one of the best of mine to support my official blog. It's Google PR2 by now, and is improving, I believe.

What I can offer you.

1. Min 300-word Blog post content
2. Reciprocal link to your site
3. Free image
4. Free content promotion through facebook, twitter, stumbleupon

It's only $10, no more

Review the blog, click No Jokes Today?


Labels: , ,



Leave A Comment:


I'm very Interested in freelance illustration and design opportunities and my prices are cheap and very reasonable. I'm open to bidding though, if you insists. More about me and my blogging activities, visit my blog Mr. Nurman learns to tickle your fancy


Powered by Blogger.